(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. their independent professional activity).
Cancellation policy for digital content
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Steffen Fahrenbach, c/o Grosch Postflex #1206, Emsdettener Str. 10, 48268 Greven, Germany, phone: +49 15144945726, e-mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from the contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post). an e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose which, however, is not mandatory.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period. before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel this contract, we will return to you all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the cancellation). delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which the we have received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. In no case will you be charged for this repayment.Cancellation reasons
The right of withdrawal expires in the case of a contract for the provision of digital content not on a tangible medium which requires the consumer to pay a fee. which obliges the consumer to pay a price, if the consumer:
1. has expressly consented to the trader commencing performance of the contract before the end of the withdrawal period; and
2. has confirmed that he is aware that his right of withdrawal expires upon the commencement of the performance of the contract, and
3. the trader has sent the consumer a confirmation of the contract, within a reasonable time after the conclusion of the contract, at the latest when the digital content not on a tangible medium is made available to the consumer on a durable medium. data carrier:
- which reproduces the content of the contract; and
- the consumer has expressly consented, prior to the performance of the contract, to the trader commencing the performance of the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period. performance of the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period and has confirmed his knowledge that, by consenting to this the consumer loses his right of withdrawal when the performance of the contract begins.
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in and return this form)
- To Steffen Fahrenbach, c/o Grosch Postflex #1206, Emsdettener Str. 10, 48268 Greven, Germany, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
- Date(s)(*) Delete where inapplicable.